Monday, March 23, 2020

Zucchini Fritters😣




On the 26 of Jan. The Hoiho class made zucchini fritters for the whole school. First we had to get all the ingredients and tools. Then Harrison cut off the rotten bits. Then nearly everyone took turns at grating the zucchini. When we were finished grating them Miss Cummins poured salt all over the zucchini.





As we waited . . . We made the gluten free mix and the non so gluten free mix everyone could have some. Then my friend and I crack some eggs into each bowl. After that some kids started to cut up some parsley and I cut up the spring onion. It really hurt my eyes then I put it in the mix’s . When they were full of spring onion we mixed it until it looked fluffy. After that my class and I walked down to the middle class with the mixture. Four kids cut up some lettuce and tomato for the salad my teacher turned on the flame to cook the Fritters then we pord in the zucchini into the mix. It was time to cook. As my teacher was cooking one of my classmates and I set up the taleb outside for everyone to eat. When the fritters were ready and cooked we brought them outside and ate the fritters we also shared it with the whole school.




The End : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evannah, it's Mrs Minehan here. Those zucchini fritters looked amazing. I really liked how all your class got to be a part of the making of them. Did you grow the zucchinis in your school garden? Gosh I wished I had been visiting your school that day, it would have been amazing to watch you all working as a team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.